I get asked A LOT about what products I use and what I can suggest to others. Here is a list of some of the products I use on a monthly (and almost daily) basis!
Because mobility used to be a big issue for me, I got used to buying 99% of my items online. I buy the majority of these items off of Amazon (you can see them listed below in my Amazon store), but here are the items that I buy that are NOT on Amazon.
Other than the products listed on my amazon site, I love buying from Thrive Market. Shop the best healthy, natural, non-GMO, organic, vegan, raw, Paleo, gluten-free, and non-toxic items from the top-selling brands at wholesale prices. I’ve bought foods on this site for significantly cheaper prices than I’ve seen in stores around my house. It makes it so much easier and cheaper to get quality products! Check them out – Thrive Market.
Want to know EVERY SINGLE supplement I take? (I’m warning you, it’s a lot!!), then check out this post.
Check out this post about switching out your medicine cabinet for better alternatives: Detoxing What You Use From Your Medicine Cabinet
- Essential Oils – I buy doTerra because I believe in the quality of their products. I especially like Deep Blue!!
- Life Equals Focus & Energy
- Life Equals Focus & Energy™ is designed to enhance mental focus and increase energy levels as you maneuver through your busy life.Rather than shocking your mind and body like most energy products. It provides a gentle boost of mental focus and physical energy without jitters, anxiety, or crash. Its active ingredients are the most natural forms of B-vitamins (including vitamin B12), amino acids, and herbs, including organic superfood guarana — a natural source of caffeine. Now back to your busy life.
- Life Equals’ Woman’s Multi-Vitamin
- Life Equals Women’s Multi is designed specifically for women in order to provide your body all the daily vitamins and minerals you need in two convenient servings. Delivering 27 essential daily whole-food based vitamins and minerals, including superfood spirulina, biotin, niacin and vitamin B12, it complements your daily diet by filling in nutrition gaps. Life Equals Women’s Multi uses the most bioavailable vitamins and minerals; including the full B-complex to maintain your energy levels and a whole-food blend. The digestive enzyme complex is the “cherry on top”, formulated with plant-based enzymes to support happy digestion through maximum absorption.
- Life Equal’s Vitamin D3
- Life Equals Vitamin D is designed for the busy professional so you can take your own personal sunny beach with you to the office and skip the sunburn! It’s estimated that 1 billion people worldwide have a vitamin D deficiency. Taking a regular dose of vitamin D supports bone strength, muscle retention, heart health, immune system and overall mood. Life Equals Vitamin D is 2,000 IU of cholecalciferol, the same form of vitamin D found in fish, eggs and good old fashioned sunshine.
- Life Equals Calcium-Magnesium + D3
- Life Equals Calcium-Magnesium+D3 is designed to keep your body structurally sound. This holistic trifecta forms the basis of preventative and therapeutic regimens for osteoporosis. The patented form of calcium provides increased absorption versus standard carbonate or oxide forms. Life Equals Calcium-Magnesium plus Vitamin D smartly works in concert to deliver the maximum benefits of calcium in exactly the precise elemental locations.
If you’d like more in-depth info on these products and why I’ve “detoxed” from using normal beauty products, check out this post: Detoxing What You Put On Your Body. Most of these are also found in my Amazon store below!
- NatraCure’s Arthritis Booties
- NatraCure’s Cold Therapy Socks
- Doterra Reveal Facial System
- Veráge Immortelle Hydrating Serum
- Conditioner – Coconut oil! Put it in your hair once a week and let it sit and condition. Read the coconut oil section above!
- Leave in ‘Conditioner’ – I also mixed in an old spray bottle that I had a mixture of water, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, Doterra Rosemary essential oil and Lavender essential oil. I spray about 10 sprays on my roots and ends as I’m getting out of the shower. As my hair dries the smell fades away.
- Dry Shampoo – I took an old cinnamon container and I mixed baking soda, arrowroot powder and cacao powder in it. If my hair is straight and I know I’m not washing it the next day, I’ll sprinkle some of this mixture on my hair at night and let it soak up the oils. It works really well. If you have light hair, you wouldn’t need to add the cacao powder.
- Doterra Onguard Toothpaste
Quick Links In My Amazon Store
Check out my amazon store with links to buy other items I love. I felt this was the easiest way to show you the products I enjoy and buy off Amazon. Check out the different categories on the right hand side: