Already finished up week 3 and headed into week 4!
Time flies when you’re having fun . . . BAHAHA I can’t even type that with a straight face.
Otherwise, check out my update and peep my lessons learned so far below.
One thing I completely forgot to say in the video was that the medicine has really been making me irritable. I can’t believe I forgot that part in there! I feel like I’ve been on edge and my poor family has been getting the brunt of it! haha
Notable for week 3:
- Less headaches
- Less stomachaches – with the exception of one bad day
- Hands REALLY hurting
- Still very bloated, gassy and going to the bathroom a lot
- VERY irritable
Lessons learned so far:
- MUST eat a substantial amount of food with the pill. I’ve found that eating and then waiting 30-45 minutes before taking the pill helps ease side effects
- When I do have a headache, Doterra’s Past Tense helps ease it!
- If you’re not taking a quality probiotic, you definitely should in order to support your GI tract. I take this one.
- Celery juice is something I start my day with every day because of my psoriatic arthritis, but it’s especially important when taking this medication because it helps calm your GI tract.
I know that my doctor said being able to see the benefits from the medicine varies from patient to patient. Some realize the benefits right away, while it takes others a longer time to see. I definitely have not seen any relief so far- in fact, my hands have been worse the last week and a half. I don’t think it’s the medication’s fault, I think it’s just not giving me relief yet.
Maybe this week I’ll start to see results? Fingers crossed!
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is extremely important that if you experience side effects/adverse events from a medication that you report them. Why? Well, if you report them, more patients can be aware, drug companies can manufacture safer products and it can help the FDA do their job more appropriately. If you yourself experience adverse events, please make sure to report them to MedWatch.
Wishing You A Pain Free Day!